Everpure® Conserv® HE-3 High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System
Everpure Conserv HE-3
Building on Pentair Everpure’s 85 year foodservice legacy, this innovative addition to the Conserv family of reverse osmosis systems puts users in front of system maintenance and control. Real-time monitoring, easy expandability and custom water blending capability make the Conserv HE-3 a true workhorse with a small footprint.
- System tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
- Expandable to meet higher water demands up to 880 gallons per day, providing sufficient capacity to serve multiple applications
- The tailored blending process removes just the right amount of TDS from the incoming water to achieve the desired final water quality
- High recovery RO technology yields significant savings in water and sewer charges with a minimal environmental footprint
- Reduces limescale buildup that can cause excessive machine downtime and increased maintenance costs
- System operation can be tailored to the incoming water quality at each location to maximize recovery
- Smaller footprint than other RO systems with this capacity
- Everpure SEN+ cartridge features proprietary Fibredyne II media that effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the media
- Exclusive Everpure technology enables real-time online performance monitoring
- This improves response time to water quality changes and reduce equipment downtime through effective preventative maintenance
- Historical and real-time data visualization; set email and text alerts
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our DanaCare programme and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you choose the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We’ve got you covered. We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service.
Have questions? Here is a quick link to our customer care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full products line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
50 - 75% of ice machine service calls are water-related
It may seem straightforward, but foodservice and hospitality operations spend a lot of time thinking about water, ice and their ice-making equipment. Water chemistry can be complex but recommending the best water treatment solution shouldn't be.
It's important to understand how water quality...