Everpure® Conserv HE-3 High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System
Everpure Conserv HE-3
Building on Pentair Everpure’s 85 year foodservice legacy, this innovative addition to the Conserv family of reverse osmosis systems puts users in front of system maintenance and control. Real-time monitoring, easy expandability and custom water blending capability make the Conserv HE-3 a true workhorse with a small footprint.
- System tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
- Expandable to meet higher water demands up to 880 gallons per day, providing sufficient capacity to serve multiple applications
- The tailored blending process removes just the right amount of TDS from the incoming water to achieve the desired final water quality
- High recovery RO technology yields significant savings in water and sewer charges with a minimal environmental footprint
- Reduces limescale buildup that can cause excessive machine downtime and increased maintenance costs
- System operation can be tailored to the incoming water quality at each location to maximize recovery
- Smaller footprint than other RO systems with this capacity
- Everpure SEN+ cartridge features proprietary Fibredyne II media that effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the media
- Exclusive Everpure technology enables real-time online performance monitoring
- This improves response time to water quality changes and reduce equipment downtime through effective preventative maintenance
- Historical and real-time data visualization; set email and text alerts
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our DanaCare programme and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you choose the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org. How about installation? We’ve got you covered. We have a national network of experiences service providers, at your service.
Have questions? Here is a quick link to our customer care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full products line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
Water Conservation : Outreach Programs
Water conservation in the hotel and restaurant business is not only good for business but good for the environment. There are various resources available today to help restaurants and hotels save water. For example, Ice machines. Many brands are designed with this in mind. Important water...