Everpure® Conserv® LTS Reverse Osmosis System
High Efficiency - Cost Effective
The Everpure® Conserv LT-S High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System
A cost-effective, high efficiency solution specifically designed for low-volume steam applications, such as combi ovens, small steamers and proofers
When to consider reverse osmosis:
For any foodservice operation in need of water treatment due to high levels of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in your water. A reverse osmosis system is by far the most practical solution for removing TDS from water and consistently achieving high quality ingredient water.
How does one know if your water has high TDS?
- It imparts objectionable tastes
- It prevents conventional forms of scale control from providing acceptable results
- It negatively impacts the desired recipe
- You have had your water tested and TDS levels exceed 300 ppm
• The Everpure® 4FC5 Cartridge is a pretreatment cartridge that contains a 5 micron Fiberdyne II carbon block media to remove small particles and chlorine
• The Pentair GRO-75EN High Efficiency Membrane provides scale and lead reduction
• Our post treatment cartridge, the Everpure 4CC Mineral Cartridge, provides corrosion reduction
• A blending valve to blend RO filtered water with filtered water from the 4FC5 to create balanced water
• 4 gallon storage tank
• Conserv steam replacement cartridge kit available
• 50% water savings over conventional RO systems
• Improves equipment life and performance by removing 95%+ of all dissolved solids
• Easy sanitary quick-change filter replacement
• Certified to NSF Standard 58 for TDS reduction
• UL Certification
GRO-75EN High Efficiency RO Membrane Features:
- Unique, proprietary RO membrane with an innovative design and flow pattern
- 50% recovery rate
- TLC thin layer composite membrane
- High rejection stability at high TDS levels
Peace of mind: Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our DanaCare programme and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you choose the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We’ve got you covered. We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service.
Have questions? Here is a quick link to our customer care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full products line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
Welcome to Bridge House in Los Angeles, California
Water Cuts A New Path In Home Design
Surrounded by nature and spanning a small stream, the aptly named Bridge House makes an undeniable statement: Modern living and the natural environment don’t need to be at odds.
Situated in Los Angeles’ Hancock Park, a neighborhood just south of...