Everpure® Conserv® RO-75S & RO-75E Reverse Osmosis Systems
Compact - High Efficiency
High-Efficiency Compact Reverse Osmosis Systems
Conserv 75E for Espresso & Low Lolume Coffee Applications
Conserv 75S for Steam, Combi Ovens & Proofers
- Improves equipment life and performance by removing 95%+ of all TDS (total dissolved solids) that may cause corrosion and scale buildup (due to hard water)
- These dissolved minerals include calcium, magnesium, chlorides and silica
- Over 50% water savings over conventional RO systems
- Blending valve adjusts just the right balance of minerals for optimal scale and corrosion inhibition
- Permits tailored blending of incoming water to produce the ideal mineral content for better tasting espresso & coffee
- Especially useful on direct injection combi ovens producing less than 3.5 gallons per hour (gph)
- Heating surfaces maintain peak heat transfer efficiency, reducing cycle times and energy consumption
- Compact design allows for wall-mount, counter top or under counter installation
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our DanaCare programme and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you with choosing the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We’ve got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full product line spec sheets.
50 - 75% of ice machine service calls are water-related
It may seem straightforward, but foodservice and hospitality operations spend a lot of time thinking about water, ice and their ice-making equipment. Water chemistry can be complex but recommending the best water treatment solution shouldn't be.
It's important to understand how water quality...