Everpure® Kleensteam® Cartridges
For Boiler-based and Combi Ovens
All three models of Kleensteam systems comprise the same two components:
The first is a fine filter to remove chlorine and particulate (fancy word for dirt) in either a ‘4-size’ or ‘7-size’ cartridge – both 5 microns. Your choices are as follows:
#EV9617-16 4CB5 – 1.67 gpm flow rate – 6,000 gallons capacity per cartridge
#EV9618-11 7CB5 – 2.50 gpm flow rate – 10,000 gallons capacity per cartridge
#EV9693-21 4FC5 – 2.50 gpm flow rate – 15,000 gallons capacity per cartridge
#EV9693-61 7FC5 – 2.50 gpm flow rate – 25,000 gallons capacity per cartridge
The second component is the SR-X Feeder, which features Hydroblend™ compound, a unique blend that inhibits mineral scale deposits and provides a corrosion protection in low flow water-fed equipment.
- The patented design dispenses a controlled amount of Hydroblend™ for long term protection and provides greater effectiveness than standard phosphate treatments
- The translucent cartridge allows simple visual monitoring of product usage and ensures against wasteful premature cartridge replacement
- The integral feed cartridge fits most standard 10″ housings. Unaffected by high temperatures, the SS-10 cartridge accommodates a wide variety of application. SS-10 cartridge fits all current SR-X housings and all existing old style AR-X housings
- The most important feature is the ability to feed our proprietary ScaleKleen powder directly into the boilder, through the SRX feeder. Simply remove the SS-10 cartridge, insert the dip tube into the head pour the powder into the bowl, screw it back into the head and turn the water on.
- Scalekleen powder is the smart, environmentally safe way to delime water-using appliances, not only for steam but coffee too!
Use only genuine Everpure replacement cartridges to protect your system’s performance, NSF certification and 5-year warranty
If you would like us to change the cartridges for you, please consider joining our DanaCare Programme and receive our DanaSurance Lifetime Warranty on the hardware. To join, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a shout at 1-888-326-0901.
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab for the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
Improving Energy Footprint in Commercial Refrigerators
Refrigerators are one of the most important appliances in any commercial kitchen. Refrigerators preserve food at low temperatures to prevent bacterial growth and keep the food safe. This process requires the removal of heat from the refrigerator’s interior to the surrounding environment through a...