Everpure® Kleensteam® Cartridges
For Boiler-based and Combi Ovens
All three models of Kleensteam systems comprise the same two components:
The first is a fine filter to remove chlorine and particulate (fancy word for dirt) in either a ‘4-size’ or ‘7-size’ cartridge – both 5 microns. Your choices are as follows:
#EV9617-16 4CB5 – 1.67 gpm flow rate – 6,000 gallons capacity per cartridge
#EV9618-11 7CB5 – 2.50 gpm flow rate – 10,000 gallons capacity per cartridge
#EV9693-21 4FC5 – 2.50 gpm flow rate – 15,000 gallons capacity per cartridge
#EV9693-61 7FC5 – 2.50 gpm flow rate – 25,000 gallons capacity per cartridge
The second component is the SR-X Feeder, which features Hydroblend™ compound, a unique blend that inhibits mineral scale deposits and provides a corrosion protection in low flow water-fed equipment.
- The patented design dispenses a controlled amount of Hydroblend™ for long term protection and provides greater effectiveness than standard phosphate treatments
- The translucent cartridge allows simple visual monitoring of product usage and ensures against wasteful premature cartridge replacement
- The integral feed cartridge fits most standard 10″ housings. Unaffected by high temperatures, the SS-10 cartridge accommodates a wide variety of application. SS-10 cartridge fits all current SR-X housings and all existing old style AR-X housings
- The most important feature is the ability to feed our proprietary ScaleKleen powder directly into the boilder, through the SRX feeder. Simply remove the SS-10 cartridge, insert the dip tube into the head pour the powder into the bowl, screw it back into the head and turn the water on.
- Scalekleen powder is the smart, environmentally safe way to delime water-using appliances, not only for steam but coffee too!
Use only genuine Everpure replacement cartridges to protect your system’s performance, NSF certification and 5-year warranty
If you would like us to change the cartridges for you, please consider joining our DanaCare Programme and receive our DanaSurance Lifetime Warranty on the hardware. To join, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a shout at 1-888-326-0901.
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab for the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
How often should I change my filters?
In order for Everpure filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of...