Everpure® Deliming / Sanitizing / Scale Control Solutions
For use with EVERPURE® SCALEKLEEN
Reduce scale to minimize maintenance costs.
All water contains some degree of dissolved minerals, such as calcium & magnesium. The term ‘hard water’ refers to the degree of hardness, or dissolved minerals, you have. These dissolved minerals will come out of solution when there is a change in temperature, such as freezing water to make ice or boiling it to make steam.
This Scale buildup can increase energy usage and equipment maintenance costs while shortening equipment life. Our economical solutions are available to control this buildup and periodically remove any accumulation. Got scale? Get the facts.
We have a number of options for you to consider:
For Hot Water – The HFC-10 plumbs into a hot water line providing easy deliming of equipment when used in tandom with Scalekleen powder.
For Cold Water – The SRX Scale Inhibitor System inhibits limescale by dispensing a controlled amount of Hydroblend compound. Part # 9797-20
- Patented design dispenses a controlled amount of HydroblendTM for long-term protection and provides greater effectiveness than standard phosphate treatments
- A sophisticated blend of polyphosphate compound represents an advancement in scale inhibition
- Provides protection against equipment corrosion
- System includes SR-X housing, SS-10 cartridge, dip tube assembly, and a 2.2 lb ScaleKleen package
- The SS-10 is NSF® Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only
- SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinity/hardness/TDS/temperature installations
Click here to read up on our new 2SR-BW Feeder, part # 9798-75
For General Sanitizing – The Everpure JT Cartridge is the preferred way to introduce Scalekleen Scale Remover or other sanitizing agents, through an existing Everpure filter head.
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets.
How often should I change my filters?
In order for Everpure filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of...