Everpure® Deliming / Sanitizing / Scale Control Solutions
For use with EVERPURE® SCALEKLEEN
Reduce scale to minimize maintenance costs
All water contains some degree of dissolved minerals, such as calcium & magnesium. The term ‘hard water’ refers to the degree of hardness, or dissolved minerals, you have. These dissolved minerals will come out of solution when there is a change in temperature, such as freezing water to make ice or boiling it to make steam.
This Scale buildup can increase energy usage and equipment maintenance costs while shortening equipment life. Our economical solutions are available to control this buildup and periodically remove any accumulation. Got scale? Get the facts.
We have a number of options for you to consider:
For Hot Water – The HFC-10 plumbs into a hot water line providing easy deliming of equipment when used in tandom with Scalekleen powder.
For Cold Water – The SRX Scale Inhibitor System inhibits limescale by dispensing a controlled amount of Hydroblend compound. Part # 9797-20
- Patented design dispenses a controlled amount of HydroblendTM for long-term protection and provides greater effectiveness than standard phosphate treatments
- A sophisticated blend of polyphosphate compound represents an advancement in scale inhibition
- Provides protection against equipment corrosion
- System includes SR-X housing, SS-10 cartridge, dip tube assembly, and a 2.2 lb ScaleKleen package
- The SS-10 is NSF® Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only
- SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinity/hardness/TDS/temperature installations
Click here to read up on our new 2SR-BW Feeder, part # 9798-75
For General Sanitizing – The Everpure JT Cartridge is the preferred way to introduce Scalekleen Scale Remover or other sanitizing agents, through an existing Everpure filter head.
Let us help you with choosing the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets.
Reverse Osmosis verses Water Softening – When to choose one over the other?
This is one of those questions that has no simple answer. It’s like asking how long is a piece of string? We will attempt to provide an impartial answer here, drawing from the input of various sources and water quality experts.
We have no bias one way or the other and believe that both...