Everpure® Drinking Water Systems
Commercial Grade for home & office
The same commercial quality that makes Everpure® the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for home and office applications without the need for extra faucets.
Featured here is the new EF Series. Three models to choose from for great-tasting, crisp, lead-free, clean filtered water plumbed in directly to any existing kitchen faucet, pot filler, wet bar, bathroom taps…wherever clean, great tasting water is wanted. With flow rates of 2.2 gallons per minute, there are no limitations! Read more
Check out our video:
For Condo dwellers, these systems provide unlimited bottled quality water at your finger tips without having to carry heavy bottles up the elevator and then find space to store them. And because we all care about the environment, our drinking water systems provide an alternative to filling up recycling bins and our landfills!
All systems provide 0.5 micron fine filtration, chlorine removal, lead reduction, in addition to the following added features:
H300 – Bacteriostatic to combat the growth of bacteria – bottled water equivalent – 2,272* – Read more
H300 NXT – The NXT is the first of its kind to receive the NSF/ANSI Standard 401 certification to reduce emerging contaminants that may be found in your water. These contaminants include: some pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter medications, and chemicals used in manufacturing like bisphenol A (BPA). Read more
PBS400 – No separate faucet required – bottled water equivalent – 22,721* – Read more
H1200 – Provides extra protection against a variety of contaminants including MTBE – bottled water equivalent – 7,573* – Read more
*based on 500 ml bottles
Commercial Grade Filtration:
- Helps prevent lime and scale build-up in water-using appliances
- Commercial grade metal canister protects the filter system from splitting or bursting changes
- Dry sanitary cartridge change; your hands never come in contact with the filter media
- Each time the cartridges are changed, you are getting a brand new pressure vessel and a fresh set of o-rings
- All Everpure Drinking Water Systems come with the highest NSF Third Party Certifications.
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size; that’s 1/50,000th of an inch
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious taste
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
How often should I change my filters?
In order for Everpure filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of...