Everpure® Endurance® CSR Systems
Protect your growing revenue stream
As your beverage menu continues to grow, so do your water needs
From new carbonated and non-carbonated fountain beverages, premium hot and iced coffees, sweet and unsweetened iced teas plus all the ice to support them, new beverage offerings have fueled profitability and growth.
Along with this opportunity comes a challenge: finding solutions that respond to greater water demand without adding excessive costs or maintenance hassles.
Pentair® Everpure® understands water – and that water can make or break your profits. If the taste, smell or appearance of your cold drinks, hot beverages and ice are“off”, customers will notice. But with proper water treatment, these issues can be avoided.
Pentair Everpure solutions offer:
– A consistent and positive customer experience
– A broad range of solutions that keep up with your ever-evolving business needs
– Lower operating costs
The Endurance High Flow Systems can meet your peak water demands today and tomorrow. Up to 200,000 gallons (757,082 Litres) capacity and no electricity or drain required.
- Unique pleated microfilter particulate reduction
- SEN cartridges with proprietary Fibredyne™ II media for superior contaminate reduction
- 2SR-BW Phosphate Cartridge for scale reduction due to hard water
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Available in twin, triple and quad system configurations
- Twin and triple system configurations offer extra heads for future use as water requirements increase
- Upgrade Options for Existing Everpure Systems
Peace of mind: All systems come with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our national service programme, DanaCare, and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org. How about installation? We’ve got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service.
Here is a link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
NSF International Certifications Listings
NSF International Certifications Listings are easily confused, and this Bulletin is to help drinking water treatment users understand NSF certifications and listings.
NSF is a not-for-profit corporation founded in 1944 to promote good sanitation. Its main "business" is to bring together experts...