Everpure® ESO / Claris™ Systems & Heads
SOFTENING, FILTERING & BUFFERING SYSTEMS
Everpure ESO and Claris Systems for Coffee, Espresso and Steam
- Both feature saltless ion exchange (softening) and integrated carbon filtration
- Both provide excellent scale prevention (due to hard water), improved taste & odour (due to chlorine) for beverages, and blending of filtered water with the softened water
- The ESO has a fixed blend of about 40% of filtered water while the Claris Ultra has an adjustable blend that allows customization of how much mineral content you want in the product water.
- Claris systems are certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Everpure ESO Systems: There are four models to choose from. The head and cartridge are sold separately. The first part number is for the head; the second for the cartridge.
#EV9272-41 & #EV9607-10 – QC7i-ESO6 Single – 0.50 gpm flow rate – 4,100 grains capacity
#EV9272-41 & EV9607-25 – QC7i-ESO7 Single – 0.50 gpm flow rate – 5,300 grains capacity
#EV9272-22 & EV9607-25 – QC7i-ESO7 Twin – 1.0 gpm flow rate – 10,600 grains capacity
#EV9272-23 & EV9607-25 – QC7i-ESO7 Triple – 1.50 gpm flow rate – 15900 grains capacity
Everpure Claris Filtration Systems feature a 5-stage filtration process. There are two different types of systems to choose from – Claris Ultra & Claris Prime.
- The newest cartridge in the Everpure Claris family is Claris Prime, the next level of Claris technology. Claris Prime goes a step beyond Claris Ultra with three key benefits: chloride and sulphate reduction, adjustable chloride and sulphate levels, and adjustable total dissolved solid (TDS) levels.
- Five standard Claris System models are available and cover a capacity range of 400 – 2,910 gallons (1,514 to 11,016 litres).
- Five Claris Ultra models are available which cover a capacity range of 660 – 5,283 gallons (2,500 to 20,000 litres).
- One Claris Prime model in the XXL size is available with a capacity range of 557-1,255 gallons (2,110-4,750 litres) based on application.
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets on systems and claris heads.
This product works best with these applications
How often should I change my filters?
In order for Everpure filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of...