Everpure® High Flow CSR MC/XC/XCLM+ Systems
Combination Filtration Systems for Multiple Applications
One system provides premium quality water to high flow fountain dispensers, coffee makers, ice machines and steam.
MC(2) / XC(2) System Features include:
- Exclusive Precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odour reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.5 micron in size, that’s 1/50,000th of an inch!
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
7CLM+ / XCLM+ System Features:
- A specialized carbon formulation maximizes the volume of activated carbon to provide a combination of optimal chloramines reduction with improved product life in a single cartridge.
- Reduces chloramines, chlorine taste & odour and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
What you should know about Chloramines:
- Chloramines is chlorine bonded with ammonia. This provides more stability for better disinfection over long distances in pipe lines.
- It lasts two to three days instead of just a few hours for free chlorine.
- Also, because it is less likely to create byproducts such as THM’s, it helps municipalities to meet new guidelines for drinking water quality
- Learn more about chloramines
Features of all Everpure High Flow CSR Systems:
- Available in twin, triple and quad configurations with a 20″ prefilter and SRX scale inhibitor
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Includes inlet water shutoff valve and flushing valve
- Pressure gauges included for cartridge change indication, optional low pressure alarm
- Outlet for fountain and drinking water applications
- Outlet for ice, coffee and steam applications
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
All systems come with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our DanaCare programme and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you with choosing the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
How often should I change my filters?
In order for Everpure filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of...