Everpure® PBS-400 Drinking Water System
Direct-Plumb - Lead Reduction
PBS-400 Full Flow Filtration for Home & Office
No separate faucet required – amazing 2.2 gallons per minute flow rate – bottled water equivalent – 22,721 x 500 ml. bottles
The same commercial quality that makes Pentair Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your entire home or office, including your prep sink and wet bar. The PBS-400 provides great-tasting, crisp, clean filtered water at the prep sink for washing and preparing vegetables and fruits, at the potfiller for making pasta, soups and sauces, and at the wet bar for mixing drinks and making ice. Its highly engineered design reduces unwanted contaminants like lead and chlorine from drinking water. The PBS-400 doesn’t require an additional faucet, so it’s fast, convenient water flow won’t slow you down.
- Easy installation – Built-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes
- Great tasting water – Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious taste of your water
- Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes and odours
- Signature metal canister delivers commercial-grade durability to protect the system from splitting or bursting
- Helps prevent lime and scale build up in water appliances
- Its food-grade polymer lining prevents water from contacting the metal
PBS400 Performance Reduction:
- parasitic cysts
- chlorine off taste and odors
- dirt and cloudiness
- mold & algae
- oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
The PBS400 is third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
- We recommend changing your water filter when the flow rate becomes inconveniently slow or a minimum of once a year
- This timeline can vary depending on your incoming water pressure, water quality and consumption
- Use only genuine Everpure replacement cartridges to protect your system’s performance, NSF Certification and manufacturer’s warranty
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets. Download our Residential Product catalog here.
Combined Sewer Overflows
The water treatment industry in general is primarily concerned with treating influent water for human consumption either at the point-of-entry (POE) or at the point-of-use (POU). However, it is equally interesting to consider what happens to water after consumption. Indeed, innovative design and...