Everpure® Deliming / Sanitizing / Scale Control Solutions
Scale control Solutions
All water contains some degree of dissolved minerals, such as calcium & magnesium. The term ‘hard water’ refers to the degree of hardness, or dissolved minerals, you have. These dissolved minerals will come out of solution when there is a change in temperature, such as freezing water to make ice or boiling it to make steam.
This Scale buildup can increase energy usage and equipment maintenance costs while shortening equipment life. Our economical solutions are available to control this buildup and periodically remove any accumulation. Got scale? Get the facts.
We have a number of options for you to consider:
For Hot Water – The HFC-10 plumbs into a hot water line providing easy deliming of equipment when used in tandom with Scalekleen powder.
For Cold Water – The SRX Scale Inhibitor System inhibits limescale by dispensing a controlled amount of Hydroblend compound. Part # 9797-20
- Patented design dispenses a controlled amount of HydroblendTM for long-term protection and provides greater effectiveness than standard phosphate treatments
- A sophisticated blend of polyphosphate compound represents an advancement in scale inhibition
- Provides protection against equipment corrosion
- System includes SR-X housing, SS-10 cartridge, dip tube assembly, and a 2.2 lb ScaleKleen package
- The SS-10 is NSF® Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only
- SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinity/hardness/TDS/temperature installations
Click here to read up on our new 2SR-BW Feeder, part # 9798-75
For General Sanitizing – The Everpure JT Cartridge is the preferred way to introduce Scalekleen Scale Remover or other sanitizing agents, through an existing Everpure filter head. Scaklekleen is an environmentally friendly deliming solution that is safe to use and dispose of. It can be manually poured into a tank on a coffee machine or directly into a kettle or it can be fed inline thru your existing Everpure system.
Let us help you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets.
Combined Sewer Overflows
The water treatment industry in general is primarily concerned with treating influent water for human consumption either at the point-of-entry (POE) or at the point-of-use (POU). However, it is equally interesting to consider what happens to water after consumption. Indeed, innovative design and...