Everpure® Claris® Systems
SOFTENING, FILTERING & BUFFERING
Unique Water Filtration & Softening Technology
Everpure Claris Filtration Systems have been specifically developed to remove a range of contaminants, such as particles or unwanted taste & odour, in hot drinks such as tea and espresso as well as in steam cooking equipment.
Iced Tea: The perfect solution for cloudy iced tea, the Claris Ultra L system dramatically improves the look and taste!
Using unique water purification and softening technology, these systems are able to effectively combine hardness reduction, mineral stabilization and corrosion inhibition by maintaining a controlled low carbonic acid level. This is similar to softening but achieved using a different technology.
Features & Benefits:
- DuoBlend bypass valve allows for precise adjustment of carbonate hardness
- Built-in flush valve and backflow preventer
- Automatic inlet and outlet means dry cartridge change with little water
- System operates in either a vertical or horizontal orientation
- Valve-in head design allows the system to depressurize by itself during cartridge changeout
- Universal head fits all Claris cartridges
- Flat cartridge connector allows filter replacement in limited space
- Built-in prefiltration removes coarse particles
- Carbonate hardness is adjusted through an ion exchange process
The newest cartridge in the Everpure Claris family is Claris Prime, the next level of Claris technology. Claris Prime goes a step beyond Claris Ultra with three key benefits:
- chloride and sulphate reduction
- adjustable chloride and sulphate levels
- adjustable total dissolved solid (TDS) levels
Claris Prime is available in one size only, XXL with a capacity range of 557-1,255 gallons (2,110-4,750 litres) based on application.
Claris Ultra provides the widest capacity range on the market today. There are five models, with a capacity range of 660 gallons up to 5,283 gallons (2,500 to 20,000 litres).
Let us help you with choose the right system and help you to get it installed too – contact email@example.com.
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets on systems and claris heads.
This product works best with these applications
The Importance of Wetlands
Wetlands are natural areas that are permanently or seasonally submerged in water. Wetlands contain a wide variety of plant and animal species and are considered the most biologically diverse habitats in nature.
Wetlands are usually located in areas where the water table is at or near the land...