Everpure® QC7i Single/Twin/Triple/Quad Heads
Built to last!
- Designed exclusively to fit Everpure filter cartridges
- Quick sanitary cartridge change interface
- Includes mounting bracket and screws
- Includes built-in water shut-off valve
- Built-in water pressure gauge
- Engineered for durability, strength, and longevity
- Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty
- All wetted parts have passed NSF® extraction tests
- Inlet water passes through all filter cartridges at the same time
- Flow rate and capacities of all cartridges are combined to determine total system flow rate and capacity
Example: Using the same MC cartridge (rated at 9,000 gallons at 1.67 gpm) in all four heads
Single head – 9,000 gallons capacity – peak flow rate 1.67 gpm
Twin head – 18,000 gallons capacity – peak flow rate 3.34 gpm
Triple head – 27,000 gallons capacity – peak flow 5.01 gpm
Quad head – 36,000 gallons capacity – peak flow rate 6.68 gpm
Let us help you with choosing the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab for the full product line spec sheets.
Improving Energy Footprint in Commercial Refrigerators
Refrigerators are one of the most important appliances in any commercial kitchen. Refrigerators preserve food at low temperatures to prevent bacterial growth and keep the food safe. This process requires the removal of heat from the refrigerator’s interior to the surrounding environment through a...