Everpure® QC7i Single/Twin/Triple/Quad Heads
Built to last!
- Designed exclusively to fit Everpure filter cartridges
- Quick sanitary cartridge change interface
- Includes mounting bracket and screws
- Includes built-in water shut-off valve
- Built-in water pressure gauge
- Engineered for durability, strength, and longevity
- Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty
- All wetted parts have passed NSF® extraction tests
- Inlet water passes through all filter cartridges at the same time
- Flow rate and capacities of all cartridges are combined to determine total system flow rate and capacity
Example: Using the same MC cartridge (rated at 9,000 gallons at 1.67 gpm) in all four heads
Single head – 9,000 gallons capacity – peak flow rate 1.67 gpm
Twin head – 18,000 gallons capacity – peak flow rate 3.34 gpm
Triple head – 27,000 gallons capacity – peak flow 5.01 gpm
Quad head – 36,000 gallons capacity – peak flow rate 6.68 gpm
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab for the full product line spec sheets.
How often should I change my filters?
In order for Everpure filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of...