Everpure® Conserv® RO-75S/75E Reverse Osmosis Systems
Compact - High Efficiency
High-Efficiency Compact Reverse Osmosis Systems
Conserv 75E for Espresso & Low Lolume Coffee Applications
Conserv 75S for Steam, Combi Ovens & Proofers
- Improves equipment life and performance by removing 95%+ of all TDS (total dissolved solids) that may cause corrosion and scale buildup (due to hard water)
- These dissolved minerals include calcium, magnesium, chlorides and silica
- Over 50% water savings over conventional RO systems
- Blending valve adjusts just the right balance of minerals for optimal scale and corrosion inhibition
- Permits tailored blending of incoming water to produce the ideal mineral content for better tasting espresso & coffee
- Especially useful on direct injection combi ovens producing less than 3.5 gallons per hour (gph)
- Heating surfaces maintain peak heat transfer efficiency, reducing cycle times and energy consumption
- Compact design allows for wall-mount, counter top or under counter installation
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our DanaCare programme and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you with choosing the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We’ve got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full product line spec sheets.
Reverse Osmosis verses Water Softening – When to choose one over the other?
This is one of those questions that has no simple answer. It’s like asking how long is a piece of string? We will attempt to provide an impartial answer here, drawing from the input of various sources and water quality experts.
We have no bias one way or the other and believe that both...