Everpure® LVRO-75HE Reverse Osmosis System
Water Efficient RO
LVRO-75HE Complete Mineral Reduction (Reverse Osmosis) System
Up to 15 gallons per day capacity
When to consider the LVRO-75HE System:
For any operation in need of water treatment due to high levels of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in your water. An RO system is an effective necessity and by far the most practical and effective solution for removing TDS from water and consistently achieving high quality ingredient water.
How to know if high TDS is a problem for you:
- objectionable taste
- it negatively affects or impacts the desired recipe
- conventional filtration is not reducing scale buildup with acceptable results
This compact Reverse Osmosis System includes a mineral reduction processor, carbon filter cartridge, post carbon filter cartridge, high efficiency GRO-75EN Reverse Osmosis Cartridge, air gap faucet and storage tank.
The LVRO-75HE improves equipment life and performance by removing at least 95%+ of all dissolved solids that cause scale buildup. Especially useful on Water Coolers (Office Coffee Service – OCS installations), and other evaporative equipment that are not emptied each day. Protects against taste and odour causing contaminants while removing dirt, particulates and dissolved minerals
- Water Coolers
- Low Volume Proofers
- Cheese Melters
- Bacteriostatic pretreatment
- Compact size
- NSF/ANSI Certified Std. 58
- Two-part design makes installation flexible and small footprint easily fits in any office kitchen
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Low volume applications [approx. 14.66 gpd (55.5 Lpd) nominal consumption] at a tested recovery rating of 40.17%
- Improves equipment life and performance by removing at least 95%+ of all dissolved solids that cause scale buildup
Available in two models:
- EV9975-00 – LVRO-75HE
- EV9975-10 – LVRO-75HE+F – with tank and faucet
Let us help you choose the right system at email@example.com.
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full products line spec sheets and product manual.
This product works best with these applications
Pentair announces NSF Microplastic Reduction Claim
We are pleased to announce an update to the Pentair Everpure NSF-certified list of specified products to include a Microplastics reduction claim. Microplastics fall under NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for Emerging Contaminants and Incidental Contaminants. Note that, like the pharmaceuticals, pesticides and...