Everpure® MRS RO Reverse Osmosis Systems
High Output / High Efficiency
RO Solutions can be greener with MRS-600 HE & HE-II High Efficiency RO Systems
- For every 1 gallon of RO product water, 1/4 of a gallon goes to drain. That’s an 80% savings of water compared to traditional RO systems that produce 4 gallons to drain with every 1 gallon of product water
- Configurable systems that deliver reverse osmosis and blended filtered water for multiple foodservice applications
- The tailored blending process removes just the right amount of TDS (total dissolved solids) from the incoming tap water to achieve the desired final water quality
- Theses dissolved minerals include calcium & magnesium (found in hard water), chlorides and silica
- High recovery reverse osmosis technology yields significant savings in water and sewer charges with a minimal environmental footprint
- Here is a comparison guide to help you choose
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our DanaCare programme and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
How often should I change my filters?
In order for Everpure filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of...