Everpure® MRS RO Reverse Osmosis Systems
High Output / High Efficiency
RO Solutions can be greener with MRS-600 HE & HE-II High Efficiency RO Systems
- For every 1 gallon of RO product water, 1/4 of a gallon goes to drain. That’s an 80% savings of water compared to traditional RO systems that produce 4 gallons to drain with every 1 gallon of product water
- Configurable systems that deliver reverse osmosis and blended filtered water for multiple foodservice applications
- The tailored blending process removes just the right amount of TDS (total dissolved solids) from the incoming tap water to achieve the desired final water quality
- Theses dissolved minerals include calcium & magnesium (found in hard water), chlorides and silica
- High recovery reverse osmosis technology yields significant savings in water and sewer charges with a minimal environmental footprint
- Here is a comparison guide to help you choose
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our DanaCare programme and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you with choosing the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
Improving Energy Footprint in Commercial Refrigerators
Refrigerators are one of the most important appliances in any commercial kitchen. Refrigerators preserve food at low temperatures to prevent bacterial growth and keep the food safe. This process requires the removal of heat from the refrigerator’s interior to the surrounding environment through a...