Everpure® MRS600 HE & HEII Reverse Osmosis Systems
High Output / High Efficiency
Reverse Osmosis Solutions can be greener with MRS600 HE & HE-II High Efficiency RO Systems
What makes these systems unique:
- Environmentally responsible design
- Two models to choose from
- For every 1 gallon of RO product water, 1/4 of a gallon goes to drain. That’s an 80% savings of water compared to traditional RO systems that produce 4 gallons to drain with every 1 gallon of product water
- Configurable systems that deliver reverse osmosis and blended filtered water for multiple foodservice applications
- The tailored blending process removes just the right amount of TDS (total dissolved solids) from the incoming tap water to achieve the desired final water quality
- Theses dissolved minerals include calcium & magnesium (found in hard water), chlorides and silica
- High recovery reverse osmosis technology yields significant savings in water and sewer charges with a minimal environmental footprint
- Here is a comparison guide to help you choose
The MRS600 is comprised of the following features:
- dual-output design provides both low TDS and blended water
- 6 gallon total capacity RO water storage tank provides ample reserve volume for instantaneous demands
- unique dual-headed pump boosts output and overall system efficiency
- 2SR-BW cartridge inhibits scale formation, extending the life of the RO membrane
- MR-600 RO membrane cartridge provides 2 times the daily production volume of conventional RO membranes of similar size
- microprocessor based control with digital display provides system status and operator interface
Peace of mind: Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our DanaCare programme and we will cover you for life!
There are subtle differences between the HE and HE-II. We often specify the HE for applications with limited space / smaller footprint and the HE-II for larger restaurants and cafes. Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How about installation? We’ve got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service.
Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
Combined Sewer Overflows
The water treatment industry in general is primarily concerned with treating influent water for human consumption either at the point-of-entry (POE) or at the point-of-use (POU). However, it is equally interesting to consider what happens to water after consumption. Indeed, innovative design and...