Everpure® Polaria® Water Chiller
For home or office
Get luxurious instant chilled water at the tap with the Everpure Polaria Water Chiller. The perfect complement to an Everpure commercial grade water filtration system, the Polaria chills water to an ideal 50°F.
This truly commercial-grade unit delivers up to 1.3 gallons of refreshing chilled water per hour and is ideal for drinking, baking, iced tea, lemonade and much more.
Despite its ample water-chilling power, the Polaria only consumes 155 watts of electricity.
- Compact unit is easy to hide in any kitchen cabinet or wet bar
- Stainless steel components and lead free design
- Whisper-quiet, hermetically sealed and maintenance-free compressor
- Chills to an ideal temperature of 50°F
- Uses ozone-friendly refrigerant
- Not recommended for use with a Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filtration system – eventual damage to the pump
will result. To prevent damage, install with a booster pump or autoclave
- Minimum requirements for incoming water – Water pressure: 14.5 psi; 0.5 gpm(use a booster pump to increase water requirements)
- Install a pressure reducer when water pressure exceeds 43.5 psi
- Install the appliance away from heat sources and direct sunlight
- Do not install the appliance outdoors or in damp locations
- Minimum installation space – 2.5 inches from adjacent surfaces for proper air circulation around appliance
- The appliance generates heat, so external venting may be required when it is installed in a cabinet
- Appliance must be supported on all four foot pads
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab for product spec sheet.
This product works best with these applications
Pentair announces NSF Microplastic Reduction Claim
We are pleased to announce an update to the Pentair Everpure NSF-certified list of specified products to include a Microplastics reduction claim. Microplastics fall under NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for Emerging Contaminants and Incidental Contaminants. Note that, like the pharmaceuticals, pesticides and...