Everpure® Solaria Instant Hot Water Dispenser
For home or office
Instant hot water at your finger tips!
Get luxurious instant hot water at the tap with the Everpure Solaria Instant Hot Water Appliance. The perfect complement to an Everpure commercial grade water filtration system, the Solaria delivers great tasting, piping hot water on demand. This unit offers a generous capacity of up to 100 cups of water per hour at 190°F.
Solaria is a compact unit that provides instant hot water from your tap for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, oatmeal, pasta, soups and much more.
- Dispenses piping hot water on demand
- Compact unit is easy to hide in any kitchen cabinet or wet bar
- Powder coated, insulated stainless steel tank is energy efficient and maintenance free
- Easy-to-install with quick connect fittings and drain plug
- Fingertip temperature adjustment
- Automatic shut-off which prevents accidental dry starts and prevents misuse
- Non-pressurized tank with self contained expansion chamber
- Not recommended for use with a reverse osmosis system
- Install the appliance away from heat sources and direct sunlight
- Minimum installation space – 2.5 inches from adjacent surfaces for proper air circulation around appliance
- This appliance generates heat, so external venting may be required when it is installed in a cabinet
- Faucet and filtration system sold separately; vented faucet required
Please click on the DOCUMENTS” tab for product spec sheet.
This product works best with these applications
Arsenic is commonly associated with deadly toxins since it was a poison of choice throughout history. Arsenic is a metal that naturally occurs in certain rocks formations and soil layers. It is commonly found mixed with gold, copper and silver ores and is released naturally into air by volcanoes...