Everpure® Water Softening Systems
Electronic Softening Systems
Two series to choose from:
Everpure WS Series:
- Advanced, user-friendly controls incorporate time-tested, hydraulically balanced piston, seal and spacer design to pilot service flow and regeneration
- Fibreglass reinforced resin vessels with NSF approved polyethylene liners eliminate worries about corrosion
- Pentair Fleck 5600-SXT meter-initiated control valve monitors water usage and minimizes salt, water and electrical costs
- Single tank design for simplicity, economy and space savings
- Large capacity brine tank maximizes time between salt refills
NEW Everpure Electronic Softening Systems:
- Easy, user-friendly programming with LCD backlit displays
- Networking capability allows for some programming on multiple softeners
- Self diagnostic service and indicators
- Designed for continuous operation and test-proven to deliver up to 27 years of uninterrupted daily use
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on “DOCUMENTS” tab for full product line spec sheets.
How often should I change my filters?
In order for Everpure filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of...