Everpure® Water Softening Systems
Electronic Softening Systems
Water Softening Solutions You Can Trust
Top 4 Reasons to choose water softening:
- Reduce water-using equipment downtime
- Lower utility costs
- Pretreatment for RO
- Lower costs for detergent and cleaning products
The Benefits of a Pentair Water Softening System:
- 5-year warranty for peace of mind
- User-friendly programming and backlit display that’s easy to read in any light
- Efficient sensor and meter-initiated regeneration minimizes the salt, water and electricity needed and the discharge generated
- High performance Pentair Fleck control valves are tested extensively to ensure quality
- Worry-free design keeps the system running efficiently without frequent maintenance
- Meters are made of lead-free brass, stainless steel and corrosion resistant plastic
- Available alternating twin tank configurations provide a continuous supply of soft water and save you money by requiring less salt
- Pentair structural resin tanks are built to last out of strong, fibreglass-reinforced polyethylene that is corrosion resistant
- Non-toxic, heavy-duty bring tanks are constructed to withstand the rigors of commercial environments
Read more about the benefits of soft water here
Let us help you with choosing the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We’ve got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service.
Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on “DOCUMENTS” tab for full product line spec sheets.
Pentair announces NSF Microplastic Reduction Claim
We are pleased to announce an update to the Pentair Everpure NSF-certified list of specified products to include a Microplastics reduction claim. Microplastics fall under NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for Emerging Contaminants and Incidental Contaminants. Note that, like the pharmaceuticals, pesticides and...