Harmsco Filtration Products
- UP-FLOW DESIGN – Harmsco HIF, BC, WB, HP and SB filter housings utilize Up-Flow design which eliminates air entrapment in the filter housing as well as potential for by-pass of contaminate downstream.
- PLEATED CARTRIDGES – Pleated cartridges offer more surface area for longer life, increased solids removal and reduced operation costs. Harmsco offers more cartridge lengths and micron sizes than any other supplier.
- ELECTROPOLISHED FINISH – Harmsco offers an electropolished finish as STANDARD on HIF, BC, WB, HP, SB, FSSS and BCB filter housings. All stainless steel components are electropolished for a superior finish and increased durability.
- NSF LISTED PRODUCTS – Harmsco offers a complete line of filter cartridges and housings which are manufactured with FDA listed materials and are NSF-61 Listed for public drinking water use.
- HURRICANE® FILTER HOUSINGS – Hurricane® filters provide unsurpassed performance. They separate dense solids prior to cartridge filtration for extended filter life, increased dirt holding capacity and reduced maintenance costs.
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full product line catalogue.
Improving Energy Footprint in Commercial Refrigerators
Refrigerators are one of the most important appliances in any commercial kitchen. Refrigerators preserve food at low temperatures to prevent bacterial growth and keep the food safe. This process requires the removal of heat from the refrigerator’s interior to the surrounding environment through a...