Everpure® High Flow CSR MC & XC Systems
For Multiple Applications
Combination Systems for all your needs
CSR stands for ‘combination small restaurant’ but these systems are anything but for small restaurants. Our Everpure High Flow CSR systems can meet the vigorous needs of busy restaurants and convenience stores. One compact system provides premium quality water to high flow fountain dispensers, coffee makers, ice machines and steam.
CSR systems are typically installed in the ‘back-room’ of your operations with dedicated water lines running to the specific pieces of equipment you want to treat. Ongoing maintenance is simple and straightforward.
MC(2) / XC(2) System Features:
- Exclusive Precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odour reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.5 micron in size, that’s 1/50,000th of an inch!
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- Learn about Bacteria Reduction in Everpure Precoat Water Filters.
Features of all Everpure High Flow CSR Systems:
- Available in twin, triple and quad configurations with a 20″ prefilter and SRX scale inhibitor
- Parallel plumbed manifolds provide exponentially more volume in a small footprint
- All the fine filters are the same making ongoing maintenance easy and ordering replacement cartridges simple
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Includes inlet water shutoff valve and flushing valve
- Pressure gauges included for cartridge change indication, optional low pressure alarm
- Outlet for fountain and drinking water applications
- Outlet for ice, coffee and steam applications
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
Peace of mind: All systems come with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our national service programme, DanaCare, and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org. How about installation? We’ve got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service.
Here is a link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
Combined Sewer Overflows
The water treatment industry in general is primarily concerned with treating influent water for human consumption either at the point-of-entry (POE) or at the point-of-use (POU). However, it is equally interesting to consider what happens to water after consumption. Indeed, innovative design and...