27 Sep How often should I change my filters?
In order for an Everpure water filter to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of sediment and/or particles in your water, then you will have to change your filters more frequently than a location with little to no sediment. Be sure to replace your filters whenever you notice a decline in the performance, whether it is a drop in flow rate and/or pressure or an unusual taste in the water.
In Foodservice Applications:
- The prefilter (coarse) cartridge for the water filter should be changed when it becomes dirty to within 1/8″ of the core or when you see the outlet pressure gauge fall into the red zone. Check the pressure gauge only when the equipment is calling for water.
Submicron Cartridges (silver canisters)
- The cartridges should be changed at the first occurrence of a) the gallon rating stated on the label, b) every 6 months, or c) the pressure gauge needle falls into the red zone while your equipment is calling for water.
- The Scalestick needs to be replaced before the Hydroblend compound is completely used up.
For Residential applications:
- To maintain the highest quality of water, it is recommended to replace your filter every 12 months, or when you notice a decrease in flow rate.
- All Everpure residential systems and cartridges include a timestrip filter monitor to remind you at 11 months to think about ordering a replacement cartridge.