Everpure® High Flow CSR 4FC & 7FC Systems
Central Restaurant / Cafe System
A central high flow system providing premium quality water to high flow fountain dispensers, coffee makers, ice machines and steam
Everpure high flow CSR systems are designed to be installed in the ‘backroom’ of a foodservice establishment and provide premium quality water for a number of pieces of water using equipment. Central systems like this provide very high flow rates plus the convenience of being tucked away in the back of the house.
Everpure manifolds are plumbed in parallel so the high demand for filtered water is spread evenly across all of the fine filters at the same time. Our new FC cartridges provide exceptional flow rates and capacity and can be used in any existing high flow system.
4FC/7FC System Features:
- Proprietary Fibredyne carbon block media provides exceptional flow rates and capacity
- Available in 5 micron and 0.5 microns
- Capacity ranges from 15,000 gallons to 25,000 gallons per cartridge.
- NSF/ANSI Certified Std. 42 & 53
Features of all Everpure High Flow CSR Systems:
- Available in triple and quad configurations with a 20″ prefilter and SRX scale inhibitor
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Includes inlet water shutoff valve and flushing valve
- Pressure gauges included for cartridge change indication, optional low pressure alarm
- Outlet for fountain and drinking water applications
- Outlet for ice, coffee and steam applications
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
Peace of mind: All systems come with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our national service programme, DanaCare, and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you with choosing the right system at firstname.lastname@example.org. How about installation? We’ve got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service.
Here is a link to our Customer Care team – email@example.com
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
Pentair announces NSF Microplastic Reduction Claim
We are pleased to announce an update to the Pentair Everpure NSF-certified list of specified products to include a Microplastics reduction claim. Microplastics fall under NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for Emerging Contaminants and Incidental Contaminants. Note that, like the pharmaceuticals, pesticides and...