Everpure® Insurice® 2000/4000/SI/FCS Systems
ICE MACHINE FILTRATION SYSTEMS FOR CUBERS & FLAKERS
Ice is 100% water!
There are no ingredients to hide behind. If you have poor quality water, you’re going to have poor quality ice. Plain and simple. Junk in; junk out.
Without getting too technical, with every harvest of ice, the water inside your equipment is changing. This is why choosing watercare solutions that are specifically designed to address this issue is key. Our watercare solutions for coffee are not the same as for ice.
Two thirds of all ice machine breakdowns are water related, usually due to lime scale build up related to hard water. It’s only a matter of time. It’s not an “if” but a “when”. Protect your investment from the start. Ask yourself: “Would you run your car without an oil filter?” Probably not. So why would you run your ice maker without a water filter?
ASHRAE STANDARD 188 COMPLIANCE:
Everpure 4SI/7SI Carbonless Ice Filtration Systems are application specific systems that allow a hospital to keep its ice machines in compliance with ASHRAE Standard 188, and help provide critical protection from protozoan cysts and scale damage. For more details on this important standard: Ice Machine Compliance with ASHRAE 188 Standard
Some cool features of all Insurice Systems:
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- Manifold features water shutoff, flushing valve and outlet pressure gauge
- Reduces chlorine taste and odour and other offensive contaminants
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing lime scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plates and pumps
- Exclusive precoat filtration removes particles as small as 0.5 micron in size. That’s 1/50,000 of an inch!
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Cartridges are all interchangeable – regardless of the system you have, you can change with your needs
All systems come with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Join our DanaCare programme and we will cover you for life!
Let us help you with choosing the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service. Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below to see the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
How often should I change my filters?
In order for Everpure filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of...