Everpure® Kleensteam® Systems
For steam & combi-ovens
Steam Cooking is 100% Water
A Combi-Oven (Convection Steam Cooking Oven) is the hardest working piece of equipment in any restaurant, which means downtime is not an option. To keep your ovens operating, quality water is key.
Everpure Kleensteam systems are custom engineered to meet the demands of making steam. Available in single, twin and countertop systems for combi and boiler-based steamers.
Benefits of filtration include:
- Reduction of abrasion and clogging, scale build-up (due to hard water) and corrosion (due to chlorine, pH)
- Easy deliming with Everpure ScaleKleen powder, which is fed directly into the boiler thru the SR-X feeder
- ScaleKleen powder is our environmentally friendly, citric acid deliming powder
- Equipment lasts longer; less equipment downtime
- Lower maintenance & energy costs
- Sophisticated Hydroblend compound prevents limescale formation in high temperature steam applications
- A total system delivering high quality filtered water with cleaning and deliming capabilities
- Filters incoming water to improve the performance, maximize energy efficiency and increase the life of steam equipment
- New dual cartridge (part # 9797-22) design provides enhanced performance for low or high flow capacity steamers and flexibility for expanding to meet future needs
- Reduces chlorine-induced corrosion
- Longer lasting SS-10 Cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinity/hardness/ TDS/temperature installations
- ScaleStick is NSF® Certified under NSF/ ANSI Standard 42 for materials
- Easy deliming with Everpure ScaleKleen, which is fed directly into the boiler through the SR-X Bowl without use of hazardous chemicals or special piping
Peace of mind: All systems come with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Let us help you with choosing the right system at email@example.com. How about installation? We’ve got you covered! We have a national network of experienced service providers, at your service.
Here is a quick link to our Customer Care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab for the full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
Combined Sewer Overflows
The water treatment industry in general is primarily concerned with treating influent water for human consumption either at the point-of-entry (POE) or at the point-of-use (POU). However, it is equally interesting to consider what happens to water after consumption. Indeed, innovative design and...