Everpure® LVPO Filtration Systems
LVPO Filtration Systems for General Beverage Applications
LVPO filters feature the revolutionary Fibredyne filtration technology and include a unique set of plumbing and mounting accessories to allow for versatile installation capabilities.
- NSF Std. 42 certified for chlorine reduction
- Ideally suited for coffee and ice applications
Available in four models:
- F1: Removes chlorine, taste and odour – 3.00 gpm flow rate – 6,000 gallons capacity
- F2: Removes sediment and scale – 3.00 gpm flow rate
- F3: Removes chlorine, taste and odour, scale reduction – 3.00 gpm flow rate – 6,000 gallons capacity
- F4: Scale reduction – 0.50 gpm flow rate – 250 gallons
Let us help you choose the right system at email@example.com
Have questions? Here is a quick link to our customer care team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “DOCUMENTS” tab below for the full products line spec sheets.
Pentair announces NSF Microplastic Reduction Claim
We are pleased to announce an update to the Pentair Everpure NSF-certified list of specified products to include a Microplastics reduction claim. Microplastics fall under NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for Emerging Contaminants and Incidental Contaminants. Note that, like the pharmaceuticals, pesticides and...