Everpure® 2FC/4FC/7FC Cartridges
High Flow, High Capacity Carbon Block
- Compatible with Insurice®, Insurice PF, QC7i, QL2, and QL3 Heads
- New Fibredyne™ II media with AgION® antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF® Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53 for FC & FC-S Cartridges
- NSF® Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for FC5 & FC5-S Cartridges
- Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants
- Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities
Use only genuine Everpure replacement cartridges to protect your system’s performance, NSF certification and 5-year warranty
If you would like us to change the cartridges for you, please consider joining our DanaCare Programme and receive our DanaSurance Lifetime Warranty on the hardware. To join, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a shout at 1-888-326-0901.
Please click on “DOCUMENTS” tab below for full product line spec sheets.
This product works best with these applications
How often should I change my filters?
In order for Everpure filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. similar sites . For example, if there is a lot of...